How we safeguard your data.
Here's what we do to protect your data & privacy:
- 1.We only collect what we need to provide reports to you. Most of that information probably won't be interesting to thieves.
- 2.You are in control of your data, which means you can always email us to request or delete your data.
- 3.We encrypt data that is used to identify you or your contacts. Examples are email addresses or API keys.
- 4.We will never sell your data because it's your data.
- 5.Your password is encrypted and never stored in our database in a readable/unencrypted format. We use auth0 to securely manage your login data. You are responsible for choosing a strong password and keeping it secret.
- 7.All team members use Dashlane as a password manager and double verification where possible. We also host frequent security trainings for team members and follow strict processes & documentation to guarantee best practices.