Comment on page
Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) can be thought of as the total amount of monthly revenue you can reliably expect to receive on a recurring basis. It is one of the most important metrics for a SaaS business to track, as it provides a forward-looking measure of growth and predicted revenue.
Wildmetrics calculates MRR by adding up the monthly amounts of all subscriptions from which payment is being collected in the period.
- Only payments coming from subscriptions contribute to MRR
- One-time or non-recurring payments are not included in MRR
- The status of a subscription must be
- Recurring and forever discounts are subtracted from MRR. We don't subtract one-time discounts from MRR.
- Annual payments are divided by 12
- MRR does not include taxes (like VAT)
- Stripe fees are not deducted from MRR
- We take the exchange rate of today for foreign transactions
- MRR is calculated based on paid invoices. Future MRR changes due to upgrades/downgrades won't impact MRR until date of invoice